Saturday, March 9, 2013

Things I Ordered!

Hey girls!!  Here are the pictures of some things I ordered!
The Raspberry Glasses!  Check for a photostory & a review coming soon!

Here are some more pictures, as you can see the case is very nice, and the glasses easily fit into it without any struggle.  Just be careful, these glasses seem easy to break!
And, Meatloaf!!  He's so cute, be sure to check out for a post about him!!
Sneak peek!  And tomorrow, be sure to check out my posts for my sparkly hair pick, iPad & iPhone from TrendyDolls (www.mytrendydoll.com )
~Hope: PrincessAG~
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!! I NEED COMMENTS!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I LOVE Meatloaf! I really want him for Helen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks, Jan. I got Meatloaf for Kit & Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)