Friday, March 29, 2013

American Girl Doll Chat #1

So, I decided to do every week something called American Girl Chat! My dolls will chat about anything going on, etc.
COPYRIGHT 2013
(I'll add colors in later)
Kit: Hello world!!
Mallory: Ugh....I'm so tired! I just got back from cheer leading practice and I had to be on top of a pyramid!
Ruthie: Hey, girls! Mom made me stop reading and chat! How could chatting s better than reading?
Caroline: Hey, all! Sydney Lee couldn't make it because of–
Mallory: DANCE!
Caroline: Mal!
Mallory: My birthdays coming up! It's April 2nd. YOU BETTER GIMME BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!
Ruthie: Ummm...
Kit: OOH LOOK BUNNY!
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)