Saturday, March 23, 2013

7 Random Dollies! AUDTIONS!! PLEASE READ!

Hey girls!  PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS POST IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Now, if you might have noticed, people on YouTube/GodTube have been making channels called 7 Super Girls, 7 Super Dollies, etc..  I decided to do one with AG fans on the MB (AGFMB) and girls that follow my blog!!  So, if you are a follower, PLEASE ENTER!!
Ok, so if you don't know what you're entering, I'll tell you.  So, 7 Random Dollys (that's what we're naming) is a channel (on GodTube) where each person (doll in this case) gets their own day of the week of the 7 days.  So, what we do is, I will email all of you a theme of the week, and you do a (funny, crazy, silly) video with your doll on that theme.  You post it on our channel your day of the week, so people get a video everyday!  I will also email a theme called Freestyle Week where you chose your own type of video.
PLEASE, PLEASE ENTER!  ANYONE WHO HAS A DOLL, AN OPEN DAY OF THE WEEK, OR A CAMERA!!!  PLEASE ENTER!
Ok, the video is below with requirements.  If you don't have anything, just email me and I can maybe give you an exceptation.  :)  Ok, please watch, and join!  PLZ!  The days of the week that are taken are Monday, Wednesday & Saturday.  So that means Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday are open!
Copyright 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I'll enter mine tomorrow probably.
    xox,
    Meg and the dolls of innerstar central

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I' sorry, I actually probably won't be able to enter :( I don't have a youtube or anything, and i'm not aloud to get one until I'm 14.
      So sorry!
      Meg & The dolls of innerstar central

      Delete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)