Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Meatloaf" Dog Review

Hey girls!  As you know, I recently ordered Meatloaf from AG.  I'm going to review him today!
Meatloaf is adorable!!  I love him!  His face is so cute!

His fur is adorable, especially his curly tail.

I <3 his collar!
ADORABLE!
My Review: Meatloaf is great!!  He's awesome for photostories, and very photogenic.  The only problem is, he is VERY hard.  I still love him, but urgh....it's harder than I expected.  Anyways, I <3 everything else!
Overall Grade: A-
~Hope: PrincessAG~
P.S. Meatloaf is Ruthie & Kit's pet!

3 comments:

  1. COOL!! I want meatloaf!! About the hardness.... I have honey and he is hard as well. All My AG pets are that way. NOT CUDDLY!!!! OR SOFT!!! But that is why I like them. I want ginger two. but they retired her :(

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)