Friday, March 1, 2013

Order on AG!

Hey AG Fans!
I JUST (like 10 minutes ago!) ordered some things from AG!!  I'm really excited, because I'm going to get even MORE AG stuff soon, when my birthday comes up!!  I've just ordered 3 items, so here is what I ordered:
 
Meatloaf!!  He's so cute (and before someone objects, he is a he I checked :)!) Well, I really hope Meatloaf can be Kit & Ruthie's puppy to share, and then I will get Coconut (hopefully) for my birthday for Mallory, and then I hope to get Inkpot for Caroline.  Ok, enough planning ahead!! LOL!
 
I also ordered the Raspberry Glasses.  You'll find out who I plan to use these for....unless I already said ;)!
 
And lastly, the sparkly hair pick for Caroline (and soon Saige).  I've tried finger-styling, and it works but a pick might work better.  Hey!  You never know?
~Hope: PrincessAG~
P.S. I will defenitly take pictures of these when I get them!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you got some great items! We recommend the Sparkly Hair Pick 100 %, it works wonders!
    Tell Meatloaf that our Coconut says hi when Meatloaf arrives ;)
    Those glasses are adorable, I can't wait to find out who will wear them! ;)

    ~Love,

    Molly and Madison
    (with Josefina and Cecile!)

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)