Sunday, February 17, 2013

Show Us! Sunday

I'm so happy to say (duh, duh, duh, duh) WE ACUTALLY GOT PARTICIPANTS!
I got 4 this week, and hopefully even more next week?  Maybe we can make that happen ;)
Ok, so I'm so glad to show you all the pictures!  Here we go:
From Dakota, Ruthie and Kit are selling hand-sewn doll clothes and giving the money to charity, while Mini Cecile gladly models for them!




From Jan, go to her blog at www.funwiththedolls.blogspot.com !

From Cindy, Elizabeth plays the piano while McKenna looks on, check out her site at www.agphotostorycentral.blogspot.com

From Mikaela!

Thanks so much, participants!  I really enjoyed all the pictures!!  Please submit more for next week by emailing me them at agdollysisters@gmail.com
~Hope: PrincessAG~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)