Monday, February 25, 2013

AG Catalog Came in the Mail!

Hello AG Fans,
My new AG catalog came in the mail!!  It's got new super cute outfits, which I've been seeing on different girl's blogs!  Sorry the pictures are from the catalog, I didn't have the time to get them from the AG website :(!  Well, let's get started!
Here's Ruthie with the catalog!!  (Sorry, bad picture!)

I think it's supposed to be "spring-themed" even though where I live we are supposed to get 6-12 more inches of snow!
Look at all the MAG's!  And, there's even more online!
New dresses!!  They look adorable!
Sorry this is side-ways!!  But look at the cute new softball outfit!

WOWIE!!  New bike set & biking outfit!  (A bit overpriced if you ask me!)
New spa stuff!!  Sorry again, it's side-ways!  (IF YA HAVEN'T NOTICED!!  Lol!)
A Starry Doll Hanger!!  Hang your DOLL on the WALL!!  Argh, I'm rhyming!! 
Caroline & her calf!!  So cute, sorry it's sideways!
Molly's new PJ's!!  SORRY IT'S SIDEWAYS!!
Molly's new yellow bed.  Guess what I'm going to say?  Yup, you guessed it!!  Sorry it's sideways!
There's a new Care & Keeping of You Book 2!!!  Awesome!!  Sorry it's sideways!!
That's all for now, sorry so many pictures were sideways!
~Hope: PrincessAG~
Has your catalog arrived yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)