Saturday, February 16, 2013

Caption That Doll Picture #1!

Welcome to Caption That Doll!  Like Liz's, I will post a picture and YOU will have to caption it!  Here are the rules:
1. You can either submit yours in a comment or by emailing me at agdollysisters@gmail.com
2. Every Saturday a new one will appear, with the winner of the past week.
3. Sometimes I will let YOU decide by posting the ones I like, and a voting thingy.
4. I normally pick on Saturday's around 10/11 AM Central time.
Ok, let's get started, here's the picture:
What do you think Mallory and Caroline are thinking/saying?  Share now!

1 comment:

  1. Im going to play! Just let me think of a good caption. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)