Friday, February 22, 2013

Dolly Sites with Kit!

Hello AG Fans,
As much as I like blogging, I also like checking out other blogs!!  Here are some really cool blogs I like, I will post them every Friday.  If yours isn't on there, leave a comment with the link or email me at agdollysisters@gmail.com .  Sent I get alot of emails, could you please put "Dolly Site" in the subject?
Wow!!  Look at those splits, Kit!! Kit's here to help!  Hehe, anyways, back to topic!
Here are some awesome AG sites
1. American Girl Fan-www.americangirlfan.com, run by a girl named Liz, this site ROCKS!
2. American Girl Fan Message Board-(Link on American Girl Fan)
3. Fun with the Dolls-www.funwiththedolls.blogspot.com , run by my friend Jan, this site rocks!
4. AG Photostory Central-www.agphotostorycentral.blogspot.com , run by my friend Cindy, this site is awesome!
5. Delightful World of Dolls-www.delightfulworldofdolls.blogspot.com
I NEED MORE!!  Please give your site link now!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a blog, but I do have a AG YouTube if you'd like to add that! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/AGChloeAndZoe?feature=mhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is mine:www.dollsondablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, I will check them out. ;) If you'd like me to, on Show Us! Sunday I can just post pictures from other blogs, instead of you emailing them. So if you'd like to, it's open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my blog http://countrygirlstudios.blogspot.com/
    About the Show Us Sunday I like the idea but I also like the idea of us sending the pics to you. So I dont know.

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)