Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My American Girl Doll Wishlist!

Hello AG fans,
As you know, my birthday is coming up, and I'm so excited to present....
Hope's 2013: BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!
Lol, sorry the caps were a little weird...ok, anyways, here we go!!

My bday list:
 
Cecile Doll, Book & Accessories
 
Crinoline & Chemise
 
Cecile's Parlor Outfit
 
Caroline's Nightgown for Dolls
 
Caroline's Birthday Dress
 
Kit's Striped Nightie
 
Weekend Fun Outfit
 
Sweet Savannah Dress
 
Raspberry Glasses for Dolls
and...
 
Coconut Pet Set!
I know I will DEFENITLY not get all of these, but isn't it still fun to make wishlists?  Well, here you go, here's my wishlist!
~Hope: PrincessAG!~
Is your birthday coming up?  Are you making any wishlists?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)