Monday, February 18, 2013

Kit's Corner: Interview with Caroline

Hello Fans of MWA!!,
Like it says, hello fans of MWA!!!  I'm practicaly famous now.  Just kidding!!  Oh geez, I'm starting to sound like MALLORY!!!  Hehe, ok back to topic!
This morning, I decided to sneak on the computer and start my own Kit's Corner!!!  I'm becoming even more famous!!  Ok, anyways, here's some pictures:


Kit the reporter in the house!
My subject, today-Caroline.  ARGH!  Now I'm sounding Ruthie, she says such big words!!  "Thanks for interviewing me," Caroline says, "hey isn't that Sydney Lee's bag?"  "Uh, yes, she said I could borrow it," Kit said, "just let me get my keychang notebook and we'll be ready to start!"


I retrieved my notebook and pen out of my bag.  A reporter is always prepared.

"The keychang part comes in handy," I explained to Caroline, as she gave me a questioning look, "let's get started."
Me: Who is your role model? Caroline: Well, that's easy God and Jesus. 
Me: Great!!  Ok, next, what's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Caroline: Look online for sailing pictures.
Me: Ok, what's your favorite board game to play? Caroline: The Game of Life, or Sorry!
Me: Great, if you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?  Caroline: I'd give some to the church, some to charity, some in the bank, and then buy a boat.
Me: (giggling) Ok, if you had the choice of getting any zoo animal, which would you chose? Caroline: Zebra!
Me: That's all for now, thanks for your time! Caroline: My pleasure!

Goodbye everyone, look for Mom's other post, coming soon!
Sydney Lee: "HEY KIT!!  DID YOU TAKE MY DANCE BAG?"
Kit: Uh oh, busted!
~Hope: PrincessAG~

1 comment:

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)