Sunday, February 17, 2013

Guess That Doll #2 Results!


Hi everyone, thanks so much for voting and everything, but I've got the results now!!  Ok, here we go:
1. Doll Number 1:

was.....
JLY #46!!  JLY 46 was voted by...Dakota, KatarinaAGStudios, MarieGraceGardener & maysee10
2. Doll Number 2:

was.....
Felicity!  Felicity was voted by....Dakota, MarciaBrady, KatarinaAGStudios, MarieGraceGardener, sparkie926 & maysee10
3. Doll Number 3:

was....
Marisol!  Surprinsgly, no one guessed Marisol!  I guess I went a little hard on the blueprint part...
Check back tommorow for the next dolls!

I did not include what people commented and email me, sorry.  I didn't have time, but good job to those who got them right!
~Hope: PrincessAG~
P.S. Check out Show Us! Sunday pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)