Monday, February 18, 2013

American Girl: Movie Count!

Hello AG fans,
I'm doing ANOTHER count!!  So yesterday, I did a book count with Mallory, right?  Today I'm doing 2!!  So, let's start with the movie count!!  Helping me is.....
SYDNEY LEE!!
I only have a few movies, so this will go fast, here we go:
 
Hello!!  It's Sydney Lee here!!  Ok, so let's get started!!  AH!  Is that Ruthie's hair in the bottom left corner? LOL!
Hey!!  Look at this cartwheel I'm perfecting!! 

Oops!!  Sorry I'm off topic again!!  Ok, let's get started!!  I'm happy to say we have 5 AG Movies!

The first, Chrissa Stands Strong.  Yay!!

The second, Felicity: An American Girl Adventure.  YAY!!

The third, Kit Kittredge, a mystery!

The fourth, Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front.
And lastly, Samantha: An American Girl Holiday.  Unfourantley, I wasn't able to get a picture of that one, but it did come in a holiday pack with Molly and Felicity.
~Hope: PrincessAG~
Do you have any of the same movies I do?  Any others?  I'd love to hear from you!
Here are the movies, again:
1. Chrissa Stands Strong
2. Felicity
3. Samantha
4. Kit Kittredge
5. Molly

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Hope! I have Felicity and Samantha as my own, but I get Chrissa from the library so often, I almost think of it as mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look SO cute Sidney Lee! We gets AG movies from the library, but my mom (Madison)'s dad burned the McKenna movei onto a CD for her, so I guess you could say we own McKenna Shoots For The Stars! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have all the american girl movies
    Felicity
    Samantha
    Molly
    Kit
    Chrissa
    Mckenna
    And we are going to get Saige's when it comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)