Friday, April 12, 2013

Interview Contest!

Hey girls! I've decided to make the interview requests into a contest, so here's how it works:
Each 2 weeks I will draw a name out of a hat and announce the winner on my blog. That winner will be interviewed by me and their site (with a review and link) & interview will appear on my blog, AG Dolly Sisters!
I will draw a winner tonight and announce it either tonight or tomorrow!
The contestants:
1. Samantha Lynn
2. Mikaela
3. Asmita
4. Layla
5. Lydia
And don't worry, you'll get an interview with me sometime! If you don't get it the first time, your name will be kept in the hat for the next time! So, good luck to all! :)
Hope
(Also, look out for a Mallory gift & birthday post coming on Sunday, along with the Caption That Doll Winner!)

1 comment:

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)