Thursday, April 25, 2013

Caption That Doll Picture #5-YOU PICK!

Hey girls, it's time to let you PICK which caption YOU like the best!  So, here are the nominees and their caption.  But first, bigger news!  This week I recieved 8 captions, the most I've ever gotten!  And, my birthday is coming up quickly (this week) and Saige and Molly will be mine soon!  And, I also LOVED everyone's captions!  So keep your captions!  I had a REALLY hard time deciding, and I'm serious!  Girls, you are amazin'! xD
Ok, enough blabbing, here we go!  The picture:

The first caption, by americangirladdict!  Her caption:

Kit: I'm a better gymnast!!
Ruthie: NO, I am!
Mallory: Let's face it girls, we all know who the REAL best gymnast is!

Haha, and the next caption, by Madison! Her caption:

Kit: Handstands!
Ruthie: Headstands!
Mallory: I'd prefer plain standing, thank you very much.

XD!  And the next caption, by Kathy!  Her caption:

Kit: Look what I can do, Ruthie!
Ruthie: I CAN DO IT TOO! SEE?
Kit: but mine is so epic!!
Ruthie: I think we are doing the same thing!
Kit: NO! MINE IS LIKE, WAYYYYY BETTER!
Mallory: Um, Kit, Ruthie, you know you can break your necks doing that..
Kit: WE WILL EPICALLY BREAK OUR NECKS!!
Ruthie: what is up with you and the world epic today?
Mallory: *picks up phone and dials 911* HELP! MY SISTERS ARE LUNATICS!!!

LOL!  And the fourth and final caption, by Dollygirl!  Her caption:

Kit: LOOKIT ME, LOOKIT ME!!! I'M STANDING ON ONE HAND!!!
Ruthie: LOOKIT ME, LOOKIT ME!!! I'M PRETTIER!
Kit: NO, I AM!!!
Ruthie: NO, ME!!!
Mallory: If I just quietly walk by, maybe they'll forget I exist...

Hilarious! 

Now it's your time to chose!  Click here  to vote on the poll, or go here:  http://www.questionpro.com/a/PollPreview?pollID=3506473 

We need your input!  SO EVERYONE viewing this right now, please do vote!  But I'm not forcing you or anything :)
~Hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)