Monday, October 28, 2013

Looking Back

Wow, everyone!  It's so hard to believe that this site is almost (in about 4 months) a year old!  I love blogging, and I hope to keep this blog for years and years to come!
I thought it would be fun, since I am in the middle of working on a blog post, to look back at past posts I've done.

Remember my first Caption That Doll Picture?  Hehe, and congrats to Jan, our first CTDP winner! ;)

And, remember my Fashion Show video?  I'm still wondering if I should do another one of those...what do you think?  Maybe with more of fall fashions, though ;)
Here's a link to the video:
http://www.agdollysisters.blogspot.com/2013/03/fashion-show.html

Remember my Easter post?  I'm so going to do one like that for Halloween!  Haha, I loved the part at the end where Meatloaf tried to steal the Chocolate Kisses ;)

And of course, my Doll Sleepover Post Series? :)
Well, those are some of my favorite posts!  I hope you enjoyed my "Looking Back" post!
What are some of your favorite things you've done with your dolls?
~Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)