Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Secret Princess Part 1

Like usual, Ari went outside to go exploring.  Ari thought she was just a normal adopted girl who had a normal life, but little did she know that very day her life would change.
"It's so pretty out," said Ari, pulling out her camera to snap a picture.  

She turned towards the river to snap the picture!


Feeling a bit tired, Ari sat down.  
She looked around and without knowing, Ari dozed off.

A few hours later, Ari was woken by a start.  "Who are you?" said Ari, a bit scared.  A girl that looked no older then her stood above her, with long brown hair pulled up and a white silky dress.

"Don't worry," the girl said, "my name is Sapphire, and I'm here to help you."

Ari stood up and took a step backwards.  "Where did you come from? And why are you here?"  "Well," Sapphire sighed, "there's no easy way to say this.  You know how your adopted?" Ari nodded.  "Well, your real mother is a Queen.  And I'm a nymph, which is like a fairy but no wings.  I work for your mother, you see your not a normal girl.  You are the princess, the heir to the throne.  Your mother sent you to the real word because your in danger."


"I am?" Ari asked.  Sapphire nodded.  "But now, she needs your help.  You have something very important that was dangerous for you. You need to come back, your mother needs you."

Ari looked up.  "How can I be sure you aren't just making all this up?"  

"Come with me," said Sapphire, taking Ari's hand.

((Sorry for the brightness ^_^))
"Look into the water," Sapphire said, "what do you see?"  "My reflection," Ari said doubtfully.  "Look closer," said Sapphire.  

"I see a crown!" Ari said, "on my head." Sapphire nodded.  "Only the royals' reflections appear with a crown.  Now touch the reflection."  Ari did as told.  Everything went black!
CLIFFHANGER! :)
((Sorry for my foot in the way btw xD)

I got the nymph idea from Midsummer's Magic by basilmentos :)
Hope you guys enjoyed!  Stay tuned for Part 2 coming soon! :D
~Hope~


6 comments:

  1. Amazing photo-story, I can't wait for the next part. I watched midsummer magic before so I recognized the theme of the photostory. :D
    ~Madison~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. This is a great story; I'm looking forward to part two. The bright picture is okay...seems magical. :-)

    A quick editing note: In the portion of the story where the nymph explains why she is here to help Ari. "your adopted" should be "you're adopted." The same for "you're not a normal girl" and "you're in danger."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Because YOU'RE is a contraction of YOU ARE. :) YOUR is showing possession, as in "Your crown."
    ~Madison~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm AnonymousA, ya know, from AGHomeschool? Love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hope, when will the next part of this photo story be posted? It's been like a wee or something and I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Madison! I am working on it today so it will hopefully be posted tomorrow! :) Im so glad you like it!

      Delete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)