Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Hey everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day's!
I know, I know it's 8 PM at night and I'm posting xD.  Well I just wanted to post and wish everyone a happy Labor Day!  

I thought it would be fun to share what my dolls wanted to be when they grew up, since it's Labor Day, which recognizes all the people who have jobs!  
Okay!  Let's go!
Ruthie: 
Hey everyone it's Ruthie!  When I grow up, I want to be an author or a crafter.  I love reading and crafts!
Mallory: When moi grows up, I WILL BE A MOVIE STAR!!!  WOOT!  WOOT!
Kit: When I grow up, I either want to be a famous basketball/softball/soccer player or a detective :D
Sydney Lee: When I grow up I want to be a ballerina, and also dance tap and jazz!
Caroline: When I grow up, I want to be either a history teacher or a famous archeologist!!!
Saige: When I grow up, I want to be a fashion designer! 
Molly: When I grow up, I would like to be a teacher!
So there we have it :) Now you can comment what you want to be when you grow up! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am just like Mal!

    And when are you gonna post the next part of The photo story? Please post it soon! I am so excited for it!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)