Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Future Doll's Personalitys...

Hey girls, I thought I'd share with you what my future dolls personality's are going to be like.

Cecile Rey.  Cecile is kinda going to be like Mal's partner drama queen, she's going to be a huuuuuge drama queen (like I said).  She's going to be extremley over-dramatic and super snobby.
Rebecca Doll, Book & Accessories
Rebecca is going to be hilarious, talented and a funny actress.  She's going to loooove talking, and she's going to be extremley peppy.

Ivy is going to be shy, and a gymnastics freak. She's going to be a very talented gymnasts, and she wants world peace.  She also is going to love eating sushi and trying new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)