Tuesday, July 8, 2014

{A few Updates}

Hey girls!
So, this week is going to be very busy, so I won't be posting very much.  I have a craft video ready to post (probably coming Wednesday), and another post still to work on, hopefully coming either Tuesday or Thursday.  Other then that, I will not be posting very much!

And also, please remember to follow!  Once I reach 50 followers, we are going to have an awesome giveaway! :)

And sorry for not posting yesterday, I spent half of the day shopping and the other half making a doll closet with a My Froggy Stuff tutorial.  :)
Thanks for reading! :)
~Hope~

3 comments:

  1. I know you are buys. I hope you have a moment to spare...you've been nominated for the Beachy Blogger Award. Check it out here: http://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/2014/07/beachy-blogger-award.html
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)