Sunday, December 8, 2013

This or That? #1

Hey girls!  I thought it would be fun to do start doing a "This or That".  I will just post it whenever I feel like, so maybe weekly or monthly ;) And also--it might take a little bit for your comment to be published, I've been busy lately, but here we go :)
#1  Sparkle Party Dress OR  Brocade Holiday Dress?
#2 Snow Flurry Outfit OR  Pretty Pink Coat and Earmuffs?
#3   Frosty Fair Isle Set & Puffy Jacket OR  Sporty Winter Outfit and Snowshoes?
#4  2 in 1 skating set OR  Soft as Snow Outfit?
#5  Caroline's Winter Coat & Skates OR  Rebecca's Winter Coat?
Which outfits do you like better?  Leave a comment and let me know! ;)
Happy Holidays!
~Hope
P.S. CTDP (Caption That Doll Picture) will be taking a break till Saturday, December 28th.  Thanks! :) And keep checking back--starting on December 13th up till Christmas Day (the 25th) different Christmas activities, crafts, and photostories will be posted!  Thanks for being such loyal blog followers!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Sparkle Party Dress (although I don't like either of them too much)
    2. Snow Flurry Outfit
    3. Frosty Fairisle Set & Puffy Jacket
    4. 2-in-1 Skating Set (but I only really like skating dress :))
    5. Caroline's Winter Coat & Skates (I prefer the style and colors, since I don't have either doll. If I had Rebecca, though, I'd say hers. :))

    I love photostories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)