Thursday, December 26, 2013

12 Christmas Days Recap

Hey girls!  Here's a recap over the 12 Days of Christmas (Christmas Days) with different crafts/hairstyles/activities for your dolls:
Day 1: Beginning-click here (click on the c)
On Day 1 I just explained what would be happening during the 12 Days of Christmas and how it would work! :)
Day 2: Holiday Ribbon Twist Hairstyle-click

On Day 2 I showed everyone how to do the Holiday Ribbon Twist Hairstyle! :)
Day 3: Doll Christmas Lists Part 1-click

On Day 3 I showed you guys how to make a cute doll Christmas list (part 1)
Day 4: Make a Doll Christmas Card!-click

Then for Day 4, I showed how to make a Doll Christmas Card online!
Day 5: Make your Christmas List!click
For Day 5, I gave some tips on deciding between items for your Christmas list!
Day 6: Room Decorating Tips-click
For Day 6, I gave some doll room decorating tips (for Christmas).
Day 7: Make a Snowman Hanging-click


For Day 7, I showed how to make a snowman hanging like AG made.
Day 8: Braid Bun Hairstyle-click

On Day 8, I showed how to make a simple, easy braid bun
Day 9: Doll Christmas Lists Part 2-click

For Day 9, I showed how to complete your doll's Christmas list! :)
Day 10: Doll Christmas Present Ideas-click
Then, for Day 10, I gave some ideas for your doll's Christmas presents! :)
Day 11: Watch a Christmas Movie-click
For Day 11, I gave the idea of watching a Chrismas movie for spending the holiday's with your dolls or making a photostory!
Day 12: Throw a Doll Christmas Party!-click
For Day 12, I showed how to throw an awesome doll Christmas party!
Well there was the recap! :)
Which was your favorite 12 Day of Christmas?
~Hope

2 comments:

  1. A lovely series. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I am back so check out my blog! Oaktreeforests.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)