Tuesday, December 24, 2013

GOTY 2014's Collection *SPOILER ALERT*

Before reading this, may I warn you--*SPOILER ALERT*  If you do not want to know who or what GOTY 2014's collection is, please click off this post IMMEDIATELY.

Recently, Doll Diaries posted a YouTube video, which agoverseasfan made, which includes GOTY 2014, Isabelle's collection.  Here is the link to the video: http://dolldiaries.com/sneak-peek-goty-2014-isabelles-collection/ , or just click here.  I honestly think the prices are crazy, and apparently Isabelle is supposed to be $120 (we don't know if that is just the Canadian price, though, because it appeared the it was from a Canadian magazine).  I honestly think that price is crazy, because some people don't have that kind of money to spend on things, much less dolls.  But hopefully it was just a rumor or mistake, we'll just have to wait and see till January 1st. :)
What's your opinion on GOTY 2014, Isabelle, and the prices?
~Hope

1 comment:

  1. I can't watch the video on my computer, so I'll have to wait and find out, but $120 is CRAZY! Although I probably won't get Isabell, I feel sorry for the people who do want her, if that really is her price.

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)