Wednesday, December 25, 2013

GOTY 2014 Mini Doll *SPOILER ALERT*

Hey girls!
First of all, Merry Christmas!!  (post coming soon).  I was recently browsing through Doll Diaries, when I saw some pictures of the new GOTY 2014, Isabelle.  In this post I will include a link and my opinion on Isabelle.
Before clicking, please understand, if you do not want to see the Isabelle mini doll then do not click. ;)
Here's the link: http://dolldiaries.com/photos-of-mini-isabelle/
What do you think about the Isabelle mini doll?  I think she's cute, but I don't really like the pink on the hair ;) 
What do you guys think about Isabelle?
~Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)