Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 10: Doll Christmas Present Ideas

Planning on giving each of your dolls a little gift, but don't want to spend $20 each?  Here are some doll present ideas! :)
1. Check Etsy Shops-Look online to find 18" doll items being sold, I recommend Etsy.  There are great prices, and you can get presents for good deals!  
2. Make them!-Make your doll's presents!  Does your doll love books?  Make a book!  Does your doll love phones?  Make a mini iPhone for her (or an iPad)
3. Check a Dollar Store!-They have awesome items for only $0.50-$1.00!  You can find a bunch of cute items for your dolls!
Do you have any other ideas?  Leave a comment! :)
What presents are your dolls getting?
~Hope

1 comment:

  1. My dolls are all getting presents. (I hope!) :) I have 10, and am getting another 2 for Christmas, and I also pay with my mom's, so I won't name them all. :) I've got a lot of little things, but I haven't really counted so I'm not sureif I have enough.:P Also, some doll's things I ordered on Ebay a while ago haven't arrived yet, and they're presents, too.:P I hope they come tomorrow!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)