Thursday, February 12, 2015

Caption That Doll Picture #14: Top 3 (4?) Captions + Poll!

Hey guys!  So here are my 3(er..well) favorite captions from this week!  I think this is the hardest time I've had (so far) picking only three, because all the captions were great!  And since I had so much trouble, I had to go with four!  Since it's my first week, I figured it wouldn't be a big deal if you had to decide between four! :)  The poll will be linked below!
The first caption is, Madison's caption! :)

Mallory: SAIGE! The Valentines party is supposed to be perfect! You are RUINING IT!!!!!!!!
Saige: But...but...but..
Mallory: UGH! You are SO disappointing. On so many levels. *flounces out of room angrily*
Saige: But the Valentines Day party ended! I'm taking the decorations down because it's all over!

The second caption is Anonymous A's! :D
Mallory: SAIGE! YOU TOTALLY RUINED MY FAB PARTY! HOW DARE YOU?! I LIKE, TOTALLY WANTED IT TO BE LIKE, PERFECT! UGH!
Saige: Mallory! It's not my fault you knocked the decorations down!
Mal: Uh, Moi? Knock something down? I don't think so darling!
Saige: Ugh!

The third caption is Katie's
Saige: Ugh! My dress is too poofy! This Valentine's day party was supposed to be the best! You ruined it with your disco music!
Mallory: It's fine, I love it! And, I love disco music. Who doesn't?
Saige: I wasn't talking to you! This dress doesn't fit me right. By the way, no one likes disco music.
Mallory: Uh, well, who were you talking to?
Saige: HOPE! SHE'S THE ONE TAKING THE PICTURE! Ugh.

And lastly, Sophia's caption!
Mallory: Okay, who did it?
Saige: I don't know, but I do know it wasn't me! *fidgets with dress nervously*
Mallory: Saige! You ruined it!
Saige: Uhm, oh, I heard the oven! Your cookies are done.
Mallory: Cookies! What were we talking about?

Here's the link to the poll! :) http://agdsctdp14.questionpro.com
Good luck girls!  Winner will be posted Saturday!
~Hope~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked mine!

    Sophia.xo
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)