Sunday, February 8, 2015

Caption That Doll #14

Hey guys!  Caption That Doll is back!  So, I'll start off by explaining the rules :)
~Schedule~
Normally, every Saturday I will post a new photo, along with the winner of the last picture.  After you guys send me your captions, I'll pick my favorite 3 and post a poll on Thursday.  You guys can then vote on your favorite caption, and the winner will be selected and posted Saturday, along with the next pic. :)
~Entering~
You guys can enter by leaving a comment below, emailing it to me at agdollysisters@gmail.com , or submitting it via PM or from the Contact Me! page on my blog.
Here's an example of what a caption might look like:
Kit: blablabla
Mallory: blablabla
{blablabla would be what you want them to say}
Let's get started! :)
Oh no!  Valentine's Day disaster!  What do you think Mallory and Saige are saying?  Leave a comment below or submit it to me by emailing or PMing me! :)
My top 3 will be posted Thursday along with a poll!
Be sure to check out my DIY Valentine's Day crafts below! :)
Thanks!
~Hope~

2 comments:

  1. You've been nominated for an award! www.happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com!
    P.S. Here's my caption: Mallory: SAIGE! YOU TOTALLY RUINED MY FAB PARTY! HOW DARE YOU?! I LIKE, TOTALLY WANTED IT TO BE LIKE, PERFECT! UGH!
    Saige: Mallory! It's not my fault you knocked the decorations down!
    Mal: Uh, Moi? Knock something down? I don't think so darling!
    Saige: Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mallory: Okay, who did it?
    Saige: I don't know, but I do know it wasn't me! *fidgets with dress nervously*
    Mallory: Saige! You ruined it!
    Saige: Uhm, oh, I heard the oven! Your cookies are done.
    Mallory: Cookies! What were we talking about?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sophia.xo
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)