Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Interview with Lydia!

Hey, girls!  I recently interviewed Lydia, an American Girl fan just like us!  Now, it's time to see our interview :) Here we go:
1. Me: When and how did you become an AG fan?
Lydia: I became a MEGA AG fan when I was 6 years old. But if your not talking about mega, I became one when I was four, when I got my first AG doll, Nellie.
2. Me: What inspired you to create your blog?
Lydia: Liz, (who owns American Girl Fan) ever since I found her website, I had been wanting one.
3. Me: How did you find out about American Girl?
Lydia: My Aunt went to the AGP with my grandpa in LA. She made my grandpa buy me Nellie. I had no idea what they were, but I was excited anyway. The next time my grandpa came to visit, he brought Nellie. I was so excited!
4. Me: How many dolls do you have?
Lydia: I have 7, but I'm getting a new doll soon. I have Nellie, Samantha, Lanie, Felicity, Kanani, Mckenna, and Caroline. The one that I'm getting is a MAG #33.
5. Me: What are some tips you have for beginning bloggers?
Lydia: Have fun with your blog! Don't worry about comments and followers TO much, and focus on the fun of blogging!
Thanks, Lydia, for your time!  Check back this weekend for the 2nd winner of the Interview contest! :)
~Hope~
P.S. Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes, and happy May Day!

1 comment:

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)