Friday, May 17, 2013

Caption That Doll Picture #7-YOU PICK!

Hey girls, it's time for Caption That Doll Picture #7 nominees!  :)  Everyone's caption's where great, it was sooooo hard to pick!  But of course, I had to, so here are the 3 captions!  Wait, the picture:
Ok, the first caption is......
Madison's Caption!
Her caption:
Mallory - *to herself* heh heh.
Kit - hmm?
Mallory - umm, nothing. *whispers to Ruthie,* hey Ruthie, this is perfect revenge for what she put in my breakfast!
Kit  HEY....*takes off blindfold* MALLOOORRRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Mallory - *squeaks* RUN!
The second caption is.....
Dollygirl's Caption!
Her caption:
Mallory: Muhahahaha, just sit nice and still Kit, we'll be done in a moment!
Ruthie: Ha, yeah you won't know yourself.
Kit: Ok guys, just remember, no drastic changes! My mom has been begging me to do something nice with my hair, so this will be my Mother's Day present for her!
Mallory: *whispering to Ruthie* RUTHIE! You told me she wanted a big change!
Ruthie: Well...maybe she didn't EXACTLY say that...I just think she'd like it...
Mallory: ARGH! She's gonna kill us! We have to take the pink streaks out, and the blue streaks, and the orange streaks, and the purple streaks-
Ruthie: Ok, let's face it. We accidently gave Kit rainbow hair.
Mallory: At least we didn't start cutting it yet!
Kit: Um guys, what are you whispering about? You're making me nervous.
Mallory and Ruthie: NOTHING!!!!!!!
Mallory: *whispering to Ruthie* Go and get the blond hair dye! *talking to Kit* Now, we're just going to wash it one more time-
Kit: What, why?
*Kit sits up and the blindfold falls off*
Kit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY HAIR IS RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
The 3rd caption is.....
Kananirulz's Caption!
Her caption:
Mallory: (whispering) Hey Ruthie, Kit says she likes her hair short, so why don't we cut it shorter?
Ruthie: I'm outta this.
-Mallory cuts Kit's hair short like a boy-
Kit: Why am I not in my bed?
Mallory: You are. Go to sleep.
Kit:zzzzzzzz
Mallory: Just one more hair...
-cold metal sissors go on Kit's neck-
Kit: AHHHHH!
-Kit waves hands in air and snatches off the blindfold-
Kit: MALLORYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I LIKED IT JUST THE WAY IT WAS!!!
Mallory: It was um... Ruthie's idea! Yea, that's right.
Kit: Like I believe you.
Mallory: (whispering) Hey Ruthie, Kit says she likes her hair short, so why don't we cut it shorter?
Ruthie: I'm outta this.
-Mallory cuts Kit's hair short like a boy-
Kit: Why am I not in my bed?
Mallory: You are. Go to sleep.
Kit:zzzzzzzz
Mallory: Just one more hair...
-cold metal sissors go on Kit's neck-
Kit: AHHHHH!
-Kit waves hands in air and snatches off the blindfold-
Kit: MALLORYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I LIKED IT JUST THE WAY IT WAS!!!
Mallory: It was um... Ruthie's idea! Yea, that's right.
Kit: Like I believe you.
Mallory: (whispering) Hey Ruthie, Kit says she likes her hair short, so why don't we cut it shorter?
Ruthie: I'm outta this.
-Mallory cuts Kit's hair short like a boy-
Kit: Why am I not in my bed?
Mallory: You are. Go to sleep.
Kit:zzzzzzzz
Mallory: Just one more hair...
-cold metal sissors go on Kit's neck-
Kit: AHHHHH!
-Kit waves hands in air and snatches off the blindfold-
Kit: MALLORYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I LIKED IT JUST THE WAY IT WAS!!!
Mallory: It was um... Ruthie's idea! Yea, that's right.
Kit: Like I believe you.


Now, it's time to let us know which caption YOU like the best!  You can just click here to vote or copy & paste this link into your browser: http://CaptionThatDoll7.questionpro.com
The results will come either Saturday or Sunday, so vote fast! :)

2 comments:

  1. Weird, my caption popped up 3 times

    ReplyDelete
  2. VOTE FOR MY MOM AND YOU'LL GET FREE INTERNET CUPCAKES!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)