Thursday, May 23, 2013

Caption That Doll Picture #8-YOU Pick!

Hey girls, it's time for YOU to pick which caption YOU like best for Caption That Doll Picture #8!  It's simple, all you have to do is vote on the poll by clicking the link, you DON'T have to have a Blogger account or anything! :)
The picture:
Ok, here are the top 3 captions I recieved:
Dollygirl's caption:
Hope: Ok girls, I'm going shopping! Have fun! Be good!
Mallory and Saige: We will!
Mallory: MUHAHAHAHA!
Saige: MULAHUHAHO!
Mallory: What was that?
Saige: Ok, ok. I guess my evil laugh needs a little work.
Mallory: I'll say! Now come on, lets raid Hope's makeup!
Saige: What if Hope catches us?
Mallory: Don't worry, we'll have it off before she comes back!
*Mallory and Saige put on TONS of makeup until they're almost completely covered*
Hope: Hi girls! Sorry, I just forgot my purse-
*she sees them*
Hope: GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saige: RUN!
Mallory: HIDE!
*they look at each other*
Both: RUN AND HIDE!

Makenzie's caption:
Saige: Lets do Makeovers!
Mallory: Are..are you sure??
Saige: Of course!
Mallory: Ok...
*Saige puts a facial on Mallory and smudges it on her hair*
Mallory: Hey!
Saige: Sorry...I will wash it off..
*Saige grabs Shampoo and washes it out*
Mallory: Saige! That was hand sanitizer!
Saige: Oops! Better luck next time!
*Mallory groans*
*Saige puts eye shadow on Mallory*
Mallory: Thats Lipstick!
Saige: Oops better luck next time!
*Mallory groans*
*Saige puts eyeliner on Mallory*
Mallory: THATS'S MASCARA!
*Mallory breaths hard in frustration*
Saige: Oops! Better luck next time.
*Mallory's face turns red*
Mallory: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT! I AM SO DONE WITH THIS!
*Mallory throws salon cape on the ground and stomps away*
Saige: But It was time for lipstick!

and Madison's caption:
Saige - ehh, just a little bit here--
Mallory - and a tiny bit there
Saige- and all together it makes....
Mallory - A CLOWN?! Saige it looks horrible! I thought we were supposed to me me look PRETTY! *runs off screen in tears*
Everyone elses captions were great, but of course, I had to pick!  Now, here's where you come in!  Go here to vote which caption YOU like the best, or copy & paste this link into your browser: http://CaptionThatDoll8.questionpro.com!
:) Vote! XD  Remember, anyone can vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)