Saturday, September 27, 2014

Updates

Hey guys!
I know, long time no see.  I'm really sorry I haven't been posting on here, honestly, I've been so busy, I could hardly find the time to post this.
September is here, and school is back.  September/early October also means volleyball, and I have practices and games at least 3 times a week, it's been really crazy! And then I've been working on homework, projects on the weekend, still while practicing my piano & clarinet, I honestly have had no time at all to post.
Sounds like an excuse, but I mean it.  As volleyball season is ending, I will probably get back into posting in early/mid October.  I've also been busy planning my new AG video series, which should be premiering here in November or December. :)
Does anyone else agree September has completely flown by?
But, I'm working on posts, and after volleyball ends I will have more time during the week to work on posting! :)
Thanks!
~Hope~

1 comment:

  1. I understand, I get busy days too! Looking forward to your future posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)