Saturday, August 30, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey everyone!
So as I have mentioned in my post before, The Secret Princess Finale, an AG video series is coming after it.  The trailer should be up in 3 weeks at the latest, and the episode 1 premier should be in four weeks?  I'll have a set date in the trailer.
However, I am considering getting a YouTube to post the series on.  I think I probably will, so be sure to look out for that! :)
And also, it's not going to be exactly like the photo series, so a few changes will be made. 
So yeah!  I hope you check out my trailer coming up soon! :)
Thanks!
~Hope~
P.S. Meanwhile, be on the lookout for more DIY/craft/photostory posts!

2 comments:

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)