Thursday, February 28, 2013

How I Got My AG Doll's!

Hey AG Fans!
I bet your wondering how I got my dolls!  Let me tell you!
Ruthie:
I got Ruthie for my birthday....ummmm....3 years ago?  Well, she was my first AG!  I had really been hoping for Samantha, but she was being expired!  I wouldn't have enough time to get her collection!  But when I saw Ruthie, I fell in love!  I'm so glad I got her!
When I got Ruthie, I was lucky enough to get her accessories, & her whole collection, except her PJ's.  I love her!
Mallory:
I got Mallory for my birthday 2 years ago.  I'd really been wanting her, she looks like me, and I was planning to name her Mallory!  I bought her with my birthday money, and we went to the shop and I got her ears pierced and her hair done, too!
Kit: 
I got Kit in Christmas 2011!  I'd been hoping for her, and with her I received a few outfits!  I loved Kit, and played with her all Christmas Day!  
Sydney Lee (OG):
I got Sydney Lee (our generation) while shopping at Target in Summer 2012.  I saw her price, only $33!  I wrote it down on a notepad, and a week later I made my dad take me back to buy her!!
Caroline:
Caroline is my newest doll, and I got her during January 2013 with Christmas money!  My mom and I went to the AG store, and I got her and a couple of outfits!  I love her!
Well, that's all!  Thanks for reading!
~Hope: PrincessAG~

1 comment:

  1. These are great, all your dolls are adorable! I am in love with your blog, although sometimes I get so busy I forget to comment, LOL! God bless you, Hope, and once again I LOVE your blog!

    ~Molly and Madison
    (with Josefina and Cecile!)

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)