Monday, February 18, 2013

American Girl: Craft Count!

Hello, AG fans,
As you know, I did an American Girl: Book & Movie Count, I'm now doing a craft count!!  Sorry to overload you with posts, lol ;) , just excited!!  I GOT 5 FOLLOWERS!!  Well, hehehe, including me....
Well, let's get started!  Hehe, Ruthie is here to help.  Isn't she so cute in Caroline's bonnet?

Here she is, digging into the box.  Yay!!  We've got 6 crafts, here they are:
1. Mini Memory Book Kit
2. Cootie Catchers Kit
3. Kit (the doll) Play Scenes & Paper Dolls
4. Pearly Beads & Ribbon Bracelets
5. AG: Card Maker (2x)
6. AG Card Maker (2x)
Yay!!  Those are all our crafts!!  Say bye, Ruthie!

Look at Mallory, hiding in the background!
~Hope: PrincessAG~
Do you have any crafts?  Any of the ones I own?  I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL! This is SO cute and funny! You look gorgeous, all you dolls! Wow, it looks like you have some adorable crafts!!

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)