Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Submit Your Questions!

Hey girls!
So, I've been getting a few questions via email/PM/comment, and I decided it would be nice if I did a monthly thing where I answered all your questions :D  It's very easy to ask, and you can ask as many as you'd like!  Just click here to ask, or go to this link: http://www.123contactform.com/form-1023565/AGDS-Questions I will post on the 1st of every month (or around the 1st) with all that month's questions.  So, ask anyone question you want--from what editing system do you use? to what are your hobbies (me or my dolls)?  And I will answer every question, unless it's personal, rude or innapropriate. :)
Thanks!
~Hope~
P.S. Fun photostory coming on the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)