Sunday, April 6, 2014

~Spring Photoshoot~

Hey guys!  I'm back, and I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, I've been sooo busy with school, spring break, studying, testing and after-school things I've just had some trouble with posting and all, but now I'm back, and have some great posts planned out!
It's been so nice outside and pretty around here, that I took Mal outside yesterday and did a little "spring photoshoot".  The results were really nice and I thought I'd share them with you! :)

This is probably one of my favorites because it has no filter or anything, yet the grass looks so green and bright.  I love how the results of this photo turned out especially.



This probably another of my favorites. I love her arms and her hair in this picture, and I love how the light reflects off her dress.



Probably my other favorite.  I just love everything about this.

Do you guys have a favorite?  ~Leave a comment!~
~Hope~

2 comments:

  1. Love the boots!
    Actually everything looks fabulous. Very nice photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of those boots....your photography skills are EPCI and that camera.........flawless. My iPad mini pales in comparison! XD
    ~Madison~
    P.S. I L-O-V-E YOUR BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)