Monday, February 17, 2014

Samantha Returns!

Hey girls,
I was surfing AG doll sites when I found something I know you'll love!  AG recently posted this on their Facebook:

Time to celebrate, Samantha Parkington fans—your favorite is coming back this fall! Our Victorian-era character’s return is just one of the exciting changes to our historical line. Stay tuned for more details…
I'm very excited!  I saw Sam right before she retired and knew I wanted her!  She's amazing!  I don't know if Nellie is returning but keep your ears open!  I always loved Samantha's collection and hope to purchase some of her dresses for Ruthie, Kit or maybe Caroline.
What do you think about Sam returning? Do you want any of her collection? :)
~Hope

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this the most exciting news? This is so great and I am VERY excited! I want to get some of Sam's dresses for Emilie, she loves that kinda style! I am so excited that she's returning, this is a Historic moment in AG! (get it? Historic moment? Historical Character? XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I plan on getting Sam herself! I always wanted her, But didn't get the chance to!

      Delete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)