Monday, July 8, 2013

Updates

Hey girls!  Sorry I wasn't posting all weekend ;) I was busy, and my computer keeps freezing up!  I tried to post this earlier but it froze up! XD Soooo finally my post is here!
I got a Smart Girl's Guide to Starting Middle School!!  I got it on Wednesday (last Wednesday) I think, and I read it that night, it's really good! :)  


 Here's a peak at the inside of it ^^^ ;)
And then I did this cute little blue ribbon bow hairstyle on Mal! :)
Be sure to look out for a post coming after this and new ones coming tomorrow!
~Hope
P.S. Sorry I haven't posted Caption That Doll, I will post it this Saturday with the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)