Saturday, April 6, 2013

Book Reviews & Updates!

Hey, girls!  Sorry I haven't posted, therefore, I have new book reviews & updates!
So first, I recently reviewed (on my book blog with my BFF's Jan & Cindy), at www.3gurlzbookreviews.blogspot.com , so check it out!  I recently reviewed:
The Life of Faith collection, Book 1 in the Violet Travilla Series:  Violet's Hidden Doubts
and in the American Girl Collection, book 1 in the Nicki Series: Nicki
Also, here are some updates! :) look below:
Okay, so first for updates, I recently ordered Mallory's birthday present!  When it arrives in the mail we will probably have a party!  I'm excited because I also just gave my parents my updated birthday list, which is in less than 3 weeks!  I'm super excited, birthdays are the best!  I hope to get an American Girl doll and LOTS of clothes!  Maybe even a trip to AGP!  :) 
Also, I've started this thing called "Follow Me, Follow You," where if you follow me, I will follow you back!  :D  I haven't followed everyone back yet, but I'm totally working on it, so leave all your blogs in a comment if you have Google+, that way I can read them all! (If you just have Blogger, I can see a list of your blogs!)
Look for a post coming soon!

1 comment:

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)