Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Interview with Madison from Delightful World of Dolls

I recently interviewed the owner, blogger & maintainer of Delightful World of Dolls.  Be sure to visit & follower her blog at www.delightfulworldofdolls.blogspot.com !  She has 3 American Girl Dolls, Molly, Josefina & Cecile!

1. Me: How did you become an American Girl fan?
Madison: I heard about it when McDonalds had these little AG booklets in their happy-meals in 2008. I have the Kaya one to this day! I saw American Girl.com on there, so I just had to try it out. There where lot's of fun games and facts and quizzes and books! i loved it and didn't want to stop. I had no idea they had dolls, until.... that one Christmas day....
2. Me: When/where did you get your first doll?
Madison:  I got Molly as my first doll! I actually didn't put her on my wishlist. I loved the americangirl website, and recently my parents heard about the 18 inch dolls. While I already had Mini Molly, they still knew about the 18 inch dolls, and my favorite was Molly McIntire....because I wanted glasses, loved wearing my hair in braids, and overall, loved her outfits, ehr stories, and every thing about her! Then, on Christmas Day of 2011, I opened up an American girl box...and there, tied up in the box was molly McIntire! I didn't know you had to have a MAG doll to get on ISU, but I didn't want to give Molly up. SO we called an AG guy and he gave us the code for ISU, so now I can play on ISU. Along with Molly, I got the Snow Flurry Outfit, Emily's Holiday Outfit, and Molly's red and white PJ's. :)
Molly from Delightful World of Dolls
3. Me: Who is your favorite doll?
Madison: I don't want to hurt doll's feelings, ;) but my favorite out of the dolls I have is DEFINITELY Molly!!!
4. Me: What doll(s) do you want next?
Madison: The dolls that I want next are Emily Bennet, the girl bitty twin with blonde hair and blue eyes, and Mini Ruthie. :)
5. Me: What inspired you to begin your blog (Delightful World of Dolls)?
Madison: Aha! Julie's Jumbles blog I believe! I loved their picasa albums, and wanted oen so I could show everybody photostories and where molly's adventures had taken place. Turns out, I was too young, so my dad let me share his google account, and I got my blog....Delightful World of Dolls! But, I write it in Molly's point of view. :) The reason I can't follow ya'll is because I share a google account with my dad, like I mentioned before, but if I follow, there's a picture of my (very handsome ;)) dad up there, not my doll Molly! LOL!
Molly from Delightful World of Dolls on St. Patrick's Day
6. Me: What editing system(s) do you recommend for videos/photos?
Madison: I recommend iMovie! You can add special effects, music, text, blur focus, zoom, curtains, etc....it's what professionals use!
7. Me: What do you think of AG Dolly Sisters?
Madison:
AG Dolly Sisters is amazing! Fun photo-stories, updates and overall a fun-loving AG blog by a wonderful, sweet Christian girl! AG Dolly Sisters is definitely a favorite.
8. Me: Do you have any tips for girls starting blogs?
Madison:
Yes! I recommend only posting when you have something to share: not when other people are bugging you to make a blog post. And also, if you want lot's of blog viewers and comments, you have to put a lot of work into your blog! Really think about what could wow readers and amaze other people.
9. What's your favorite thing to do on your blog (Ex: videos, photostories, reviews)?
Madison:
My favorite thing to do on my blog is video's! They are so fun to make, and really bring out that hard-working, creative girl inside of you.

Thanks, Madison, for your time and allowing me to interview you!  Remember to check out her blog with Molly, Josefina, Cecile, Molly-Anne (Mini Doll) & Coconut (the dog) at www.delightfulworldofdolls.blogspot.com .

Cecile, Josefina & Molly from Delightful World of Dolls.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is AWESOME! Thank you so much for interviewing us, we loved interviewing you and having you interview us, this post is great!

    ~Molly and Madison, with Josefina and Cecile! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please say kind and respectful things. No cussing, swearing or anything in any way. If you do, your comment will not be published. Thanks! :)